The Profiling Solution for the Electronics Assembly Industry
Lowest Cost of Use
- Available in 6 and 12 channel configurations, with logger height as low as 11.7 mm (0.46 in) and as narrow as 57 mm (2.24 in) — choose the unit to fit your process.
- Packaged in an aluminum case and with conformally coated electronics the Datapaq DP5 is designed to survive harsh environments.
- Communication with PC is via standard USB A to mini B cable — no more expensive
custom communication cables.
- Rechargeable from flat in 90 minutes, from any USB outlet or even a power bank.
- Slow charge from PC maximizes battery charge — ensures system is always ready for use.
- Up to 50,000 readings per channel and multi-profile capability before download — multiple ovens can be profiled back to back, with no PC download needed for each profile.
- Bluetooth communication provides instant cable free download of the results — saves time and reduces complexity.
The first Datapaq profilers were supplied in 1984, always designed to provide the complete solution in the harshest of environments. Datapaq systems have become the temperature profiler of choice in all industries from food cooking through coating curing, electronics assembly to metal heat treatment and ceramics firing. Now part of Fluke Process Instruments the latest generation profiler, the Datapaq DP5, continues the tradition whilst at the same time making use of the latest technology to improve ease of use and reduce the cost of ownership.
Datapaq DP5 Data Loggers
The most advanced and versatile family of Datapaq loggers from Fluke Process Instruments.
Whether you need low height, an incredibly narrow footprint, or up to 12 channels with rapid sampling, a Datapaq DP5 logger is your best choice. Housed in a machined aluminum
case and fully conformally coated, the Datapaq DP5 loggers will provide years of reliable profiling.
- Ultra-fast USB connection
- Small footprint: less than 57 mm (2.5 in) wide, 11.7 mm (0.5 in) high
- Rapid charging
The user replaceable high temperature NiMH battery charges from flat to usable in just five minutes. A full charge takes only 90 minutes and can provide 20 profile runs. That eliminates daily recharging and the need to store batteries. And with ‘hot data’ protection, data cannot be accidentally erased before downloading.