GDPR General Rules
AssemCorp has set some rules for information security and personal data security, and you must comply with these rules. These rules about Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (KVKK) and the General Data Protection Law of the European Union (GDPR).
In this facility operated by AssemCorp following general rules for personal data security have been set out within the scope of KVKK and GDPR compliance efforts:
• No video recording, audio recording, image recording or photo shooting could be performed within our facilities in a way that violates the personal data of other people.
• All persons available in our facilities must act in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on protection of personal data.
• All persons available in our facilities must comply with the General Data Protection Law of the European Union.
• Within our facilities none is allowed interfering in the private lives of other people in any way.
• Our employees, suppliers, stakeholders should comply with our rules regarding information security and personal data security.
• Contractors, suppliers must comply with national and international laws regarding personal data security.
• Personal data obtained within our should not be processed except for the intended purpose and without the express consent of the persons concerned.
• Our guest, employees, customers, suppliers, stakeholders should follow the data minimization principle of KVKK and GDPR laws and only process the personal data they need.
• Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence.